This package is for those who are experiencing or expecting a pregnancy or infant loss. If that is you, I’m so very sorry. This loss can take form in miscarriage, stillborn baby, diagnosis/anticipatory grief, or grief in the NICU. I am offering complimentary bereavement care and support that applies to your situation. I’ll be available to discuss your birth plan, how to announce the birth and death, how to make memories of your child, how to plan a farewell celebration, grief and loss, and more.
This package is also available in the case of emergencies, if you find that you are having a miscarriage, please give me a call and if I’m available I will come to your house or the hospital as soon as I’m able.
The Bereavement Care Birth Package is tailored to each families needs and may include:
- introductory meeting
- 2 prenatal visits (to discuss birth plan, how to announce birth & death, and provide emotional support)
- 24 hour on-call service
- unlimited email support
- access to resources I have available
- full labor or Caesarean delivery support
- photos taken throughout labor and birth, if desired
- continued support 1-3 hour post-birth
- memory making (family photos, memory box, foot print, and more)
- 1-2 postpartum visits
- resources or referrals available for grief, postpartum depression, physiological changes in the mother, and more.
Price: no charge
Please contact me if you are interested in this service.
*I do not offer services to clients who have chosen to medically terminate their pregnancy or have an elective abortion*
I’m hoping to become certified with Stillbirthday Birth & Bereavement Doula Training in the future.